Which documents do we need to list your property?
- Copy of your purchase title deed (“Escritura de Compraventa”) or a “Nota Simple” (Inscription Certificate) of the Land Registry.
- Copy of the First Occupation License of your property (“Licencia de Primera Ocupación” also called “Cédula de Habitabilidad” in older properties).
- Copy of the last IBI receipt (“Impuesto de Bienes Inmuebles”) = local rates receipt, normally directly debited from your Spanish bank account and therefore to be found in the account statements, but the better receipt is the original one, that will be sent to your property by the Town Hall, as it includes the Cadastral Reference and Value.
- Copy of the last Basura receipt (“Rubbish collection fee”), normally directly debited from your Spanish bank account and therefore to be found in the account statements, but the better receipt is the original one that will be sent to your property by the Town Hall, as it includes the Cadastral Reference.
- Copy of the last Community Fees receipt and contact details of the Administrator of the community of owners your property may belong to.
- Floor plans of the property (if available).
- CEE (Energy Efficiency Certificate): By law you, as vendor, are obliged to have an Energy Efficiency Certificate about your property available in the very moment you put a property up for sale or rental. It is necessary for the customers to be able to compare the energy efficiency of different properties they view. We need this Certificate, as Real Estate Agencies are obliged by Law to exhibit this certificate to their possible clients and we face very hard fines in case we do not comply. In case you may not have such certificate yet, we are happy to help you getting it organized through a technical architect. Please do not hesitate to contact us. It also needs to be registered and to get its registration stamp from the Industry Department of the Andalusian Government in Malaga. This certificate is also obligatory now, when going to the Notary appointment. We cannot sell a property without handing over the duly registered original CEE at the Notary appointment.
In case you have any question regarding the above explained, or if you want to make an appointment for us to view your property, please never hesitate to contact us.
We will be more than happy to attend you.